Coming Soon, Check back in a few 🙂
- SELLER FINANCING AVAILABLE!
- NO CREDIT CHECK! EVERYONE’S APPROVED!
Click the “Reserve Now” button to notify us and mention Property ID A72-77.
With our private seller financing, we can work with you to meet your budgetary and timeline needs. No obligation. Just click the “Reserve Now” button to connect and tell us what works best for you. Let’s make a win-win outcome together!
No early prepayment penalty fee! Pay it off as quickly as you want.
Rugged. Secluded. Quiet. Breathtaking. Exciting. Wild.
Breathe the fresh air for miles and miles on this lovely piece of land in Wonder Valley! Nearly 5 acres of wide-open spaces and unobstructed desert landscape views to enjoy. At night, the sky above puts on a show just for you.
This parcel is off the beaten path making its seclusion all the better. Space for building your own desert paradise or enjoying a day on your OHV; this is the spot. Directly North of you, enjoy the stunning Cleghorn Lake Wilderness Area.
While you will have mostly compacted unpaved roads to get here, you’re still within easy driving distance to the essentials. The best of civilization and the great outdoors!
LOT 8 SEC 6 TP 1N R 11E 4.97 AC
640 x 331
Limited (4×4 recommended)
Nearest power line 775 ft from NW & NE corner
Well or Hauled
Electric or Propane
Mapping Coordinates (approximated)
Northwest corner: 34.206988, -115.864223
Northeast corner: 34.206997, -115.863123
Southeast corner: 34.205224, -115.864250
Southwest corner: 34.205238, -115.863158
Note: All suggested utilities above are with our best recommendations for this lot. Buyer to verify local government regulations.
- POWER: Contact SCE Local Planning Dept for more information.
- WATER: We recommend adding a well or hauled water. Municipal water is not available in Wonder Valley.
- SEWER: There are no municipal sewer lines in Wonder Valley. Septic is the way to go. And because of the sandy substrates, perc testing should be a breeze.
SELLER FINANCING ONLY
For monthly payment customers, an additional document (set-up) fee of $399 will be added to the initial down payment. This is a non-refundable fee.
Seller pays for recording fees, natural hazard disclosure report, soil report, and 50% of escrow fee. Buyer pays all other closing costs. Fees will vary depending on the title and escrow company. Buyer may choose to opt out of adding a title policy and close directly with Seller, saving hundreds of dollars at closing. If Buyer opts out, then title will be transferred on a Special Warranty Deed.
SELLER FINANCING ONLY
For monthly payment customers, an additional servicing fee of $37 will be added to monthly payments. This is a non-refundable recurring fee.
Nearby Attractions & Cities
Home of the future Project Phoenix, and affectionately known as the “Oasis of Murals”. Named for the Palm Trees found back in the 1850s, Twentynine Palms has become a staple in the high desert community offering peace and relaxation. Situated just south of Joshua Tree National Park, the city is growing steadily, unlike the intense demand for more dense and urban centers. 29 Palms remains a unique community and a perfect opportunity to build a custom retreat among amazing serene landscapes.
29 Palms is located in the Mojave Desert and at over 1900 feet above sea level, this area boasts a cooler climate than most deserts, while still retaining its subtropical characteristics. Additionally, the neighboring Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center provides safety and an abundant source of tourism to the city and neighboring areas. Plenty of space from neighbors while having access to all the necessities in the vicinity, this is a dream escape from the crowds. Low light pollution offers amazing night views of the stars, a benefit unheard of in the urban jungles by the LA Basin and Inland Empire.
Destinations & experiences:
– Glass Outhouse Art Gallery (10.8 miles)
– 29 Palms Visitor Center (16.0 miles)
– Tortoise Rock Casino (16.6 miles)
– 29 Palms Marine Corps Front Gate Entrance (16.7 miles)
– Sky’s The Limit Observatory and Nature Center (18.5 miles)
– Joshua Tree National Park – Utah Trail entrance (18.6 miles)
– 49 Palms Oasis Trail (20.9 miles)
– Sunfair Dry Lake Bed OHV (21.0 miles)
– Copper Mountain Community College (25.0 miles)
– Dhamma Dena Retreat Center (28.8 miles)
– “Transmission” Sculpture by Daniel Popper (31.9 miles)
– Institute of Metaphysics/Joshua Tree Retreat Center (32.8 miles)
– Pappy and Harriet’s Historic Restaurant, Bar, and Concert Venue (41.6 miles)
– Orchids Festival at Gubler Orchids Farm (46.9 miles)
– Integratron (47.2 miles)
– Pioneertown Mountains Preserve (48.2 miles)
– Palm Springs Aerial Tramway (66.1 miles)
– Palm Springs International Airport (69.5 miles)
– City of 29 Palms (15.2 miles)
– Downtown Joshua Tree (29.9 miles)
– City of Yucca Valley (36.2 miles)
– Palm Springs (63.6 miles)
– Big Bear Lake and All Season Mountain Communities (96.4 miles)
– Los Angeles, CA (157 miles)
– Las Vegas, NV (175 miles)
– San Diego, CA (178 miles)
American Wildlands strives to bring you the most accurate information on each of our properties through our intensive due diligence process. However, it is the buyer’s responsibility to verify and confirm.