Our monthly newsletter is the only place where we share
the biggest, most exclusive, secret offers!
Join our VIP email list to receive discounts up to
25% off of a new featured property every month!
We do not spam, nor do we sell your email address.
It is strictly used for the purpose of us communicating with you.
February 2023 Edition
Welcome to this month’s edition of our newsletter! Every month we feature a new property and offer an exclusive, secret discount, up to 25% off the listed price, only to those on our VIP email list!
If you’d like to receive exclusive discounts, too, just click here to subscribe to our newsletter. Easy-peasy!
Each month we’ll also feature a frequently asked question pertaining to the featured property’s county, as well as an area fun fact.
Click here to subscribe NOW to receive next month’s super secret, special discount!
To view archived newsletters, click here!
And while you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube channel (click here!) for FLASH DISCOUNT SALES announced only on our YouTube shorts!
“Fine print” about this newsletter’s offer:
- 15% off the already discounted Cash Purchase Price
- 5% off seller-financing options
- Qualify for our “12-months SAME AS CASH” offer, and your 5% discount will be increased to the 15% discount!
- One discount per property; may not be combined with other discount promo codes
- May not be applied towards down payment or document/set-up fees
- Offer expires 02/28/23 at 11:59 PM PST
What kind of topics will you find on our monthly newsletter?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (County or City related)
- What is zoning?
- Where can I find out what my property is zoned for?
- What can I do on my property?
- How many horses can I have on my property?
- Can I locate a mobile home or manufactured home on my property?
- In what land use districts (zones) may a recreational vehicle park be located?
- Can I put a billboard on my property?
- What is a setback; what are the setbacks on my property?
- Can I have a second dwelling on my property?
- Can I split or subdivide my property?
- How can I split or subdivide my parcel?
- Can I adjust my property lines?
- Can I merge my lots?
- What are easements? Can I build an easement?
- Can I build an ADU on my property?
- Can I convert my garage into an ADU?
- Where are short-term rentals allowed?
- What types of structures can be used as short-term rentals?
- What kind of zoning allows for a mining operation?
- How much does it cost to process a mining application?
- What is a prescriptive easement and how do I get one?
- How do I know if I am in a flood zone?
- Can a Flood Zone Designation be changed?
- What is a patent reservation?
- Can I operate a cannabis business in my county?
- What is the maximum size accessory structure I can build without a permit?
- What do I apply for a Building and Safety Permit?
LOCAL AREA FUN FACTS
- Activities (hikes, off-roading, horseback riding, etc)
- Where the 1000 year old tree lives
- Unusual & odd local facts
- Local folklore
- Our favorite restaurants, bakeries, or coffee shops
- Must-see destination spots
- Must-do activity spots
- Our local guilty pleasures
- Weird facts that you won’t believe are true
- Where to rent outdoor and activity gear
- Cool, random trivia to stump your friends the next time you visit
- Camping spots
- Hidden spots that only the locals know about
- Where’s the best place to get a drink
- What’s the weirdest food you can eat
- What’s the busiest and slowest time of year to visit
- Where to find the local library
- Local organization and clubs that might be fun to join
- Which celebrities live nearby
- Annual celebrations and festivities
- And much more!