Click the “Reserve Now” button to notify us and mention Property ID A72-60.
No early prepayment penalty fee! Pay it off as quickly as you want.
SELLER FINANCING AVAILABLE!
NO CREDIT CHECK! EVERYONE’S APPROVED!
NO INTEREST FEES!
About This Home
Nice flat 5 ac Parcel just just few minutes of the beautiful Joshua Tree and the Beautiful Growing City Yuca Valley. These parcels complete the full circle of Joshua Tree living, encompasses the wild, remote living and starry-ridden skies. It is Zoned Rural Living (RL-5) that allow for Residential Use, this would include Manufacture Homes, you may contact Building & Safety for further information. For Water availability you can contact 29 Palms water department.
Opportunities in Twentynine Palms don’t last long. There are few lots available in the current real estate market. Reserve this lot now for as little as $499 down before someone else grabs this limited opportunity!
Joshua Tree & Yucca Valley
0 Old Chisolm, Twentynine Palms, California
S 660 FT W 330 FT E 825 FT SW 1/4 SW 1/4 SEC 36 TP 2N R 8E
330 x 680 feet
Well or Hauled
Electric or Propane
1,954 feet (level lot)
Mapping Coordinates (approximated)
Northwest corner: 34.209742, -116.105257
Northeast corner: 34.209754, -116.104169
Southwest corner: 34.207927, -116.105254
Southeast corner: 34.207937, -116.104162
Note: All suggested utilities above are with our best recommendations for this lot. Buyer to verify local government regulations.
Nearby Attractions & Cities
Joshua Tree National Park, one of California’s many national parks with over 3 million visitors a year (and growing), and one of the most unique in the country! The unincorporated town of Joshua Tree is situated in the Mojave Desert, approximately 2700 feet above sea level (high desert), and a central location to the Desert Communities.
A unique, eclectic, and quiet town that calls people from all over the world: artists, musicians, people seeking refuge from crowded cities, star/dark sky enthusiasts, spiritualists & healers, yogis, people searching for solitude and sanctuary.
Destinations & experiences:
– 29 Palms Marine Corps Base Entrance (7.6 miles)
– Tortoise Rock Casino (9.1 miles)
– Dhamma Dena Retreat Center (11 miles)
– “Transmission” Sculpture by Daniel Popper (11.4 miles)
– 49 Palms Oasis Trail (12.6 miles)
– Joshua Tree National Park – Park Blvd entrance (12.9 miles)
– Copper Mountain Community College (13.7 miles)
– Funky Downtown Joshua Tree (18.7 miles)
– Sunfair Dry Lake Bed OHV (19.7 miles)
– Institute of Metaphysics/Joshua Tree Retreat Center (21.6 miles)
– Noah Purifoy Outdoor Desert Art Museum (23.7 miles)
– Integratron (24.4 miles)
– Orchids Festival at Gubler Orchids Farm (24.6 miles)
– Desert Christ Park (26.7 miles)
– Pappy and Harriet’s Historical Restaurant, Bar, and Concert Venue (30.5 miles)
– Pioneertown Mountains Preserve (36.9 miles)
– Palm Springs Aerial Tramway (60.8 miles)
– Palm Springs International Airport (62.1 miles)
– City of 29 Palms downtown (7.4 miles)
– City of Yucca Valley (25 miles)
– Palm Springs (59.1 miles)
– Big Bear Lake and All Season Mountain Communities (86 miles)
– Los Angeles, CA (146 miles)
– San Diego, CA (179 miles)
– Las Vegas, NV (188 miles)
American Wildlands strives to bring you the most accurate information on each of our properties through our intensive due diligence process. However, it is the buyer’s responsibility to verify and confirm.