Click the Quick Link Below to Easily Jump To The Topic You Want
|Payment Options||Property Features||Utilities|
|Description of property||Directions/Location||Purchase Info & Fees|
|Property Information||Mapping Coordinates||Nearby Attractions & Cities|
* Monthly price reflects financed amount, prorated property tax, and note servicing fee.
👍 SELLER FINANCING AVAILABLE!
👍 NO CREDIT CHECK! EVERYONE’S APPROVED!
👍 NOW WITH ZERO-INTEREST LOANS!
👍 NO FORMAL UNDERWRITING PROCESS!
👍 NO EARLY PREPAYMENT PENALTY! PAY IT OFF AS QUICKLY AS YOU WANT!
👍 12-MONTHS SAME AS CASH PRICE!
👉 CLICK THE RESERVE NOW BUTTON AND MENTION PROPERTY ID A72-73.
With our private seller financing, we can work with you to meet your budgetary and timeline needs. No obligation. Just click the “Reserve Now” button to connect and tell us what works best for you. Let’s make a win-win outcome together!
Click the “Reserve Now” button to notify us and mention Property ID A72-73.
What would you say to having over 125+ acres of privacy for the price of only 5 acres?
Surrounded on all 4 sides and corners by federally protected land; over 100 acres of extra privacy that you don’t pay property taxes on! Great recreational property to escape to, relax, camp, and recharge. No light or noise pollution here! Numerous, legal off-roading trails nearby. Gaze at the twinkling stars and the Milky Way every night. How many shooting stars can you count? A perfect place to get away from the crowds, relax in open nature, explore on your OHV, stretch out, and soak in all the positive energy on your very private, secluded piece of desert paradise. Abundant OHV trails galore (click me)! And just around the corner from the world renowned annual King of the Hammers annual event!
There is a 33 feet easement along the north edge of the property and is recorded with the county. It’s two lots over from the dirt road. Drive across open federally protected land to access. 4-wheel drive recommended.
Reserve this lot now before someone else grabs this limited opportunity!
0 Pony Rd, Johnson Valley, CA (address not assigned)
The North 1/2 of the Southeast 1/4 of the Southwest 1/4 of the Northeast 1/4 of Section 13, Township 3 North, Range 3 East, San Bernardino Base and Meridian.
659 x 330
Well or Hauled
Nearest Gas Station
Nearest EV Station
RECOMMENDED DIRECTIONS TO THIS PROPERTY: Please contact us directly (directions will soon be provided here, but until then, please contact us for assistance)
Mapping Coordinates (approximated)
Northwest corner: 34.35,-116.6202
Northeast corner: 34.3499,-116.618
Southwest corner: 34.3491,-116.6202
Southeast corner: 34.349,-116.618
- POWER: This property appears to be best suited as an off-grid property using solar and/or wind energy. However, the power company may be able to provide an on-grid solution. Contact SCE Local Planning Dept for more information.
- WATER: This property is just outside of the BDVWA service area. So a well or hauled water would best suit this property. The BDVWA staff is a friendly, small office that may be able to refer you to the best alternative options.
- SEWER: There are no municipal sewer lines in Johnson Valley. Septic, or an approved alternate source, is the way to go. And because of the sandy substrates, perc testing should be a breeze.
Note: All suggested utilities above are with our best recommendations for this lot. Buyer to verify local government regulations.
Seller typically pays for recording fees, natural hazard disclosure report, soil report, and transfer tax fees. Buyer typically pays all other closing costs. Price will vary depending on the closing method that the Buyer selects.
For cash buyers, an additional document fee of $199 will be added to the initial down payment. This is a non-refundable, one-time fee.
For monthly payment buyers, an additional document/account set-up fee of $399 will be added to the initial down payment. This is a non-refundable, one-time fee.
SELLER FINANCING ONLY
Monthly installment payments include an additional note servicing fee of $37 and prorated property taxes. This will reflect in the total monthly payment. These are non-refundable, recurring fee.
Nearby Attractions & Cities
Home of the world famous King of the Hammers competition, Johnson Valley, a small unincorporated community between Victor Valley and Morongo Basin areas, is a varied landscape for the off-highway vehicle enthusiast. It is punctuated by steep, red, rocky mountains, rolling hills, open valley, dry lake beds and sandy washes. Elevations range from 2,300 feet at Melville Dry Lake and up to 4,400 feet at Hartwell Hills.
Not too far away is Joshua Tree National Park, one of California’s many national parks with over 3 million visitors a year (and growing), and one of the most unique in the country!
Destinations & experiences:
– Integratron (15.8 miles)
– Orchids Festival at Gubler Orchids Farm (16 miles)
– King of the Hammers annual event at the Johnson Valley OHV area (23.6 miles)
– Pioneertown Mountains Preserve (27.6 miles)
– Pappy and Harriet’s Historical Restaurant, Bar, and Concert Venue (30 miles)
– Joshua Tree Music Festival at the Joshua Tree Lake RV & Campground (30.4 miles)
– Joshua Tree National Park – Park Blvd entrance (35.7 miles)
– Copper Mountain Community College (37.3 miles)
– 29 Palms Marine Corps Base Entrance (42.9 miles)
– Slash X Ranch Café (46.6 miles)
– Palm Springs Aerial Tramway (55.6 miles)
– Palm Springs International Airport (59 miles)
– Coachella Fest, Stagecoach Festival, and other world class events at the Empire Polo Club in Indio (76.2 miles)
– Landers (17.7 miles)
– City of Yucca Valley (27.2 miles)
– Pioneertown (30 miles)
– Joshua Tree (30.6 miles)
– Big Bear Lake and All Season Mountain Communities (40.2 miles)
– Victorville (45.1 miles)
– City of 29 Palms (45.5 miles)
– Palm Springs (53.1 miles)
– Barstow (56.8 miles)
– Los Angeles, CA (124 miles)
– San Diego, CA (167 miles)
– Las Vegas, NV (213 miles)
American Wildlands strives to bring you the most accurate information on each of our properties through our intensive due diligence process. However, it is the buyer’s responsibility to verify and confirm.