- SELLER FINANCING AVAILABLE!
- NO CREDIT CHECK! EVERYONE’S APPROVED!
Click the “Reserve Now” button to notify us and mention Property ID A72-38.
With our private seller financing, we can work with you to meet your budgetary and timeline needs. No obligation. Just click the “Reserve Now” button to connect and tell us what works best for you. Let’s make a win-win outcome together!
No early prepayment penalty fee! Pay it off as quickly as you want.
Tucked away just above the “Oasis of Murals” sits a large, lovely property of nearly 5 rural acres. There’s one single house neighboring next door (currently vacant as of this listing) leaving bountiful acres of wide open space surrounding you.
Nearby to town and the comforts of city living, but far enough away to enjoy the splendid sounds of silence and take in the dark skies at night. This could become a unique short-term rental space, or perhaps your future dream home. Reserve this lot now for as little as $499 down before someone else grabs this limited opportunity!
0 Mesa Dr, Twentynine Palms, CA (address not assigned)
W 1/2 SE 1/4 SW 1/4 SW 1/4 SEC 8 TP 1N R 9E EX S 30 FT CO ROAD 4.78 AC M/L
630 x 336
Electric at Street
Well or Hauled
Electric or Propane
Mapping Coordinates (approximated)
Northwest corner: 34.181836,-116.069561
Northeast corner: 34.180858,-116.068464
Southeast corner: 34.179125,-116.068496
Southwest corner: 34.119103,-116.069596
Note: All suggested utilities above are with our best recommendations for this lot. Buyer to verify local government regulations.
- POWER: Electrical poles run along the south side of the property, so immediate on-grid connection to SCE should be a breeze. Contact SCE Local Planning Dept for more information.
- WATER: We recommend adding a well or hauled water. The neighboring property has a well. Our research shows that nearby wells tap into ground water within 100 – 200 feet. We have confirmed with TPWD that the water mainline is approximately 1650 feet away, so a well might be most economical.
- SEWER: There are no municipal sewer lines in 29 Palms. Septic is the way to go And because of the sandy substrates, perc testing should be a breeze.
SELLER FINANCING ONLY
For monthly payment customers, an additional document (set-up) fee of $399 will be added to the initial down payment. This is a non-refundable fee.
Seller pays for recording fees, natural hazard disclosure report, soil report, and 50% of escrow fee. Buyer pays all other closing costs. Fees will vary depending on the title and escrow company. Buyer may choose to opt out of adding a title policy and close directly with Seller, saving hundreds of dollars at closing. If Buyer opts out, then title will be transferred on a Special Warranty Deed.
SELLER FINANCING ONLY
For monthly payment customers, an additional servicing fee of $37 will be added to monthly payments. This is a non-refundable recurring fee.
Nearby Attractions & Cities
Home of the future Project Phoenix, and affectionately known as the “Oasis of Murals”. Named for the Palm Trees found back in the 1850s, Twentynine Palms has become a staple in the high desert community offering peace and relaxation. Situated just south of Joshua Tree National Park, the city is growing steadily, unlike the intense demand for more dense and urban centers. 29 Palms remains a unique community and a perfect opportunity to build a custom retreat among amazing serene landscapes.
29 Palms is located in the Mojave Desert and at over 1900 feet above sea level, this area boasts a cooler climate than most deserts, while still retaining its subtropical characteristics. Additionally, the neighboring Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center provides safety and an abundant source of tourism to the city and neighboring areas. Plenty of space from neighbors while having access to all the necessities in the vicinity, this is a dream escape from the crowds. Low light pollution offers amazing night views of the stars, a benefit unheard of in the urban jungles by the LA Basin and Inland Empire.
Destinations & experiences:
– 29 Palms Marine Corps Front Gate Entrance (2.9 miles)
– 29 Palms Visitor Center (3.7 miles)
– Joshua Tree National Park Association and Oasis Visitor Center (5.4 miles)
– Tortoise Rock Casino (5.5 miles)
– 49 Palms Oasis Trail (7.4 miles)
– Dhamma Vaddhana Southern California Vipassana Meditation and Retreat Center (8.3 miles)
– Sky’s The Limit Observatory and Nature Center (9.1 miles)
– Glass Outhouse Art Gallery (9.1 miles)
– Joshua Tree National Park – Utah Trail entrance (9.2 miles)
– Copper Mountain Community College (11.5 miles)
– Dhamma Dena Retreat Center (13.3 miles)
– Sunfair Dry Lake Bed OHV (17.5 miles)
– Joshua Tree Music Festival at the Joshua Tree Lake RV & Campground (17.7 miles)
– “Transmission” Sculpture by Daniel Popper (18.4 miles)
– Institute of Metaphysics/Joshua Tree Retreat Center (19.4 miles)
– Noah Purifoy Outdoor Desert Art Museum (21.4 miles)
– Orchids Festival at Gubler Orchids Farm (26.9 miles)
– Integratron (27.2 miles)
– Pappy and Harriet’s Historical Restaurant, Bar, and Concert Venue (28.2 miles)
– Pioneertown Mountains Preserve (32.8 miles)
– Palm Springs Aerial Tramway (52.6 miles)
– Palm Springs International Airport (56 miles)
– Coachella Fest, Stagecoach Festival, and other world class events at the Empire Polo Club in Indio (73.3 miles)
– City of 29 Palms (4.2 miles)
– Downtown Joshua Tree (16.5 miles)
– City of Yucca Valley (24.9 miles)
– Palm Springs (50.2 miles)
– Big Bear Lake and All Season Mountain Communities (83.9 miles)
– Los Angeles, CA (144 miles)
– San Diego, CA (164 miles)
– Las Vegas, NV (184 miles)
American Wildlands strives to bring you the most accurate information on each of our properties through our intensive due diligence process. However, it is the buyer’s responsibility to verify and confirm.