29 Palms “Lear Ave” | Easy Breezy Paved Road Access and Endless Opportunities
Snuggled in the middle between Joshua Tree Village and downtown 29 Palms sits this perfect property directly off a paved road with adjacent utilities. Easy access and easy set-up! Endless opportunities for investors or someone looking to build their forever home with lots of room for growth.
Nearby to town and the comforts of city living, but far enough away to enjoy a country life. Reserve this lot before someone else grabs this limited opportunity!
San Bernardino County
0 Lear Ave, Twentynine Palms, CA (address not assigned)
TRACT 4652 LOT 3 EX MIN RTS
628 x 312
Electric at Street
Water at Street
Nearest Gas Station
Nearest EV Station
Mapping Coordinates (approximated)
Northwest corner: 34.173213,-116.150472
Northeast corner: 34.173202,-116.148398
Southwest corner: 34.17235,-116.150477
Southeast corner: 34.172341,-116.148406
- POWER: Electrical poles run along the west side of the property, so immediate on-grid connection to SCE should be a breeze. Contact SCE Local Planning Dept for more information.
- WATER: Municipal water runs along the west side of the property. Contact TPWD for more information.
- SEWER: There are no municipal sewer lines in 29 Palms. Septic is the way to go. And because of the sandy substrates, perc testing should be a breeze.
Note: All suggested utilities above are with our best recommendations for this lot. Buyer to verify local government regulations.
Seller typically pays for recording fees, natural hazard disclosure report, soil report, and transfer tax fees. Buyer typically pays all other closing costs. Price will vary depending on the closing method that the Buyer selects.
For cash buyers, an additional document fee of $199 will be added to the initial down payment. This is a non-refundable, one-time fee.
For monthly payment buyers, an additional document/account set-up fee of $399 will be added to the initial down payment. This is a non-refundable, one-time fee.
SELLER FINANCING ONLY
Monthly installment payments include an additional note servicing fee of $37 and prorated property taxes. This will reflect in the total monthly payment. These are non-refundable, recurring fee.
Nearby Attractions & Cities
Home of the future Project Phoenix, and affectionately known as the “Oasis of Murals”. Named for the Palm Trees found back in the 1850s, Twentynine Palms has become a staple in the high desert community offering peace and relaxation. Situated just south of Joshua Tree National Park, the city is growing steadily, unlike the intense demand for more dense and urban centers. 29 Palms remains a unique community and a perfect opportunity to build a custom retreat among amazing serene landscapes.
29 Palms is located in the Mojave Desert and at over 1900 feet above sea level, this area boasts a cooler climate than most deserts, while still retaining its subtropical characteristics. Additionally, the neighboring Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center provides safety and an abundant source of tourism to the city and neighboring areas. Plenty of space from neighbors while having access to all the necessities in the vicinity, this is a dream escape from the crowds. Low light pollution offers amazing night views of the stars, a benefit unheard of in the urban jungles by the LA Basin and Inland Empire.
Destinations & experiences:
– Dhamma Vaddhana Southern California Vipassana Meditation and Retreat Center (3.7 miles)
– 49 Palms Oasis Trail (5.9 miles)
– Copper Mountain Community College (6.9 miles)
– 29 Palms Marine Corps Base Entrance (8.0 miles)
– Dhamma Dena Retreat Center (9 miles)
– Tortoise Rock Casino (9.1 miles)
– Sunfair Dry Lake Bed OHV (13.0 miles)
– Joshua Tree National Park – Park Blvd entrance (13.1 miles)
– Joshua Tree Music Festival at the Joshua Tree Lake RV & Campground (13.2 miles)
– “Transmission” Sculpture by Daniel Popper (13.8 miles)
– Institute of Metaphysics/Joshua Tree Retreat Center (14.8 miles)
– Noah Purifoy Outdoor Desert Art Museum (16.9 miles)
– Desert Christ Park (19.7 miles)
– Pappy and Harriet’s Historical Restaurant, Bar, and Concert Venue (23.6 miles)
– Orchids Festival at Gubler Orchids Farm (28.9 miles)
– Integratron (29.2 miles)
– Pioneertown Mountains Preserve (30.2miles)
– Palm Springs Aerial Tramway (48.1 miles)
– Palm Springs International Airport (51.5 miles)– Coachella Fest, Stagecoach Festival, and other world class events at the Empire Polo Club in Indio (66.7 miles)
– City of 29 Palms (7.7 miles)
– Downtown Joshua Tree (11.9 miles)
– City of Yucca Valley (18.2 miles)
– Palm Springs (45.6 miles)
– Big Bear Lake and All Season Mountain Communities (78.4 miles)
– Los Angeles, CA (139 miles)
– San Diego, CA (160 miles)
– Las Vegas, NV (190 miles)
American Wildlands strives to bring you the most accurate information on each of our properties through our intensive due diligence process. However, it is the buyer’s responsibility to verify and confirm.